College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Michigan State Fans Are Chanting “F*** Jim Harbaugh” And It’s Only Halftime

+3 HS
Defiance's picture
October 31, 2016 at 11:04am
43 Comments

I'm fairly certain that unless you have a vacation day today, everyone could use a little something to ease them into the work week ahead so I thought this might at least bring a little smile to all of us here who share a certain fondness for TCUN...

Michigan is handing it to Michigan State on Saturday afternoon, as the Wolverines have rebounded nicely after a rough start to take a 27-10 lead into the halftime break. As you’d imagine, the Spartans faithful in attendance aren’t happy with the situation. They’re taking it out on the Wolverines’ head coach.

I think most of us can agree that we at least know where the East Lansing faithful are coming from. There is no loss of love for Captain Enthusiasm anywhere in the B1G with the exception of Ann Arbor but these fans have to be applauded for saying what many of us are thinking!

Here's a little audio/video for those us you that roll that way...

Here's a little support from other tweeters on the chant heard round East Lansing:

So now that you've had your little chuckle for the morning, it's time to get your slacking arses back to the business of the day!

Happy Monday 11W!! Just trying to keep it real...

Oh and Happy Halloween!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments