College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Where's the Best OSU Merchandise?

0 HS
Anthrodigger's picture
March 20, 2014 at 11:29am
18 Comments

So, I am an avid OSU fan. Well to specify, I am mostly interested in football, im not a real big basketball fan. Every year I like to help spread my buckeye pride by giving out OSU merchandise as gifts for christmas, birthdays, etc.. Over the years I have purchased the whole range of OSU stuff from hoodies/sweaters to coffee mugs & pens. Last year I even purchased some awesome buckeye themed beach balls from www.mascotballz.com (they offer a freaking awesome Brutus Beach Ball, plus they have the cheapest price, I suggest checking them out). The question I am posting for this year is where can I get unique OSU stuff. The most unique item I have found so far are the beach balls I mentioned above. I would like to get a jump-start on my christmas shopping so if anyone knows of where to get unique and awesome OSU stuff please post the contact info here. Thanks everybody and GO BUCKEYES!     

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments