Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

AMA with Chase Brown, Eleven Warriors' Newest Staff Member

Chase Brown's picture
August 8, 2022 at 1:14pm
150 Comments

Hello all.

My name is Chase Brown, and I am the new producer at Eleven Warriors. I thought it might be a good idea to create a forum topic where you can ask me questions that will help you know me a little better. Feel free to ask me anything!

Before you ask, here are some things to know right off the bat: I am a lifelong Columbus native with degrees from Worthington Kilbourne High School and The Ohio State University. I studied journalism at Ohio State with minors in media production and analysis and English. I also contributed several stories to the school's newspaper, The Lantern. During my senior year, I worked part-time for Buckeye Sports Bulletin, covering football, men's basketball, wrestling and baseball. In that time, I developed relationships with Griffin, Dan and Garrick, eventually leading me here.

I am excited to start working for 11W, and I cannot wait to learn more about you all. Let's get started, shall we?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 150 Comments