Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tomorrow, a 3,000 Mile Journey Begins

+19 HS
IamJoeHall's picture
May 14, 2022 at 9:40am
30 Comments

Hey y’all, wanted to say thanks to those of you who’ve reached out to help and offer support and other kind words leading up to this moment. We made the long 11.5 hour drive (after food and potty breaks) to Delaware yesterday. Getting ready to pack my bag and prepare for my cross country walk. I’m really hoping it’ll do some good in the end. I hope I can raise a decent amount for behavioral health at Dayton Childrens, I hope I can inspire others who have been in the dark place to find their way out. If I finish this walk (however long it takes) whatever pain, and hardship I endure it’ll be worth it to know it’s helped at least one person. We’ve got a rough map of the trek on the website if anyone wants to follow along, as well as links to all the social media I’ll be posting on. I’m going to try and check in here weekly to keep the dozens of you who are interested updated as well. Remember if you’re struggling, YOU FUCKING MATTER, and YOU ARE WORTH IT. 

Keep going. One step at a time.

-Joe

www.HallAcrossTheCountry.com

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments