Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Have a Question

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 9, 2021 at 1:08pm
5 Comments

I have a question about the Fire Stick if anyone knows anything about the Fire Stick. Let me explain whats going on first. My better half bought a Fire Stick of someone that calls her Aunt and help her set up once it got here.

He used his pass word to set it while they were doing this over the phone. Now he is pissed off with her for sating something about her Daughter which is his half sister and will not answer her phone calls to set it back now that it is messed up.

She has missed almost ever game this year because  her Fire Stick is on the Main TV in the house. I have the same thing in my computer room and she has tried to watch here in here but can't seat long in the other chair in this room

So my question his is there a way to by pass his pass word and but a new pass word in it so she can reset it? If not I told her I will call him but he is not going to like having to deal with me.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments