Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I AINT DEAD YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+32 HS
Cruiser72's picture
November 5, 2020 at 7:42pm
31 Comments

Hello fellow Buckeyes, I am not dead yet, by all rights I should be, so I been hunkered down with the COVID WATCHING DUMMIES ! I lost a good friend 2 weeks ago to the crap, but his wife said COVID didn't kill him his BRANDY did, well he was 76 years old, and when the clock rolls to zero, your not here anymore......  I already tipped my glass to him, and wished him fair winds in his travels.....  I did watch both Buckeye wins, bu i will tell you, get mad if you want......  The defense had better meld together, or we are in for a world of hurt ! and dog gone I sure miss coming down to campus, and paying a visit to Vlads place, and you guys BE PROUD AND HEAD UP for these young guys on our team, and thank our young running backs as their steam builds, Master I was damned proud to have met you before the heart attack last season, and like you, I changed my eveready battery, and still kicking........  don't panic boys if you don't hear from me much, IF I kick it, you'll know my grand-daughter will tell you...... and someone please tell all the MODS top to Bottom what pleasure they give me reading their posts   ALWAYS SEMPER FI, BUCKEYE BY BIRTH\BUCKEYE BY GRACE OF GOD !

CRUISE ON !

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments