Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Did ESecPN Spank Finebaum?

0 HS
Hoody Wayes's picture
November 22, 2019 at 8:12pm
23 Comments

At the outset of today's The Paul Feinbaum Show (PFS), Feinbaum issued an apology to Oregon AD/CFP selection committee chair Rob Mullens, for comments he made in the last hour of the PFS. For more detail, click the link below:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/paul-finebaum-says-he-doesnt-trust-dishonest-cfp-selection-committee-chair-rob-mullens/

In recent days, Feinbaum has been particularly critical of the CFP and Mullens in conversations with several callers and has noted what he expects when ESecPN top brass reaches out to him, via e-mail, memo, phone or face-to-face. 

I wonder if Feinbaum would be a good fit on FOX and in a capacity similar to Pat Forde's, on BTN...

I don't disagree with Feinbaum's takes on the CFP and I like hearing anything critical of the CFP (It's rationales are inconsistent and subjective BS, anyway.) and any notion of sticking it to ESecPN.

What do guys you think?

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments