Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

It's a Small World/Ginter

+18 HS
Northern Nevada Buck's picture
September 3, 2019 at 9:52am
25 Comments

So...I'm back in Ohio for the first time in a while and my sister holds a family Reunion of sorts on Monday.

I'm eating at the table, keeping it low-carb despite being surrounded by cakes, pies, and beer, catching up with my niece and getting to know her husband , because I missed their wedding being so far out west.

Somebody asks if I listen to podcasts because I've been in radio for 40 years, and then my niece says Johnny does podcasts for 11 Warriors and I say, "What? I love 11 Warriors...I'm Northern Nevada Buck and my niece's husband says, "I'm Johnny Ginter...and must now check your post history to see what horrible comments you've made about me."
(LOL)

Walt was right.

Johnny, sorry I missed the wedding. I've known your wife since she was in diapers..and changed them a few times. She's wonderful...but you know that.

Welcome to our family...aka...the 111 Warriors.(LOL)

Yes...I use outdated internet vernacular (LOL) instead of equally annoying Emojis, which I still refer to as Emoticons.

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments