Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

LOST DOG (Columbus) - 11W Community Request

+19 HS
smith5568's picture
July 29, 2019 at 2:03pm
65 Comments

Our dog got loose over the weekend, so I am reaching out to the 11W family to see if anyone (particularly those in the Columbus area) has information regarding the whereabouts of Rosie (Rosebud). 

She is a 6 year old tan and white beagle/chihuahua mix weighing approximately 25 pounds. She did not have her collar on due to irritated skin under her chin and she snorts like a pig. 

She was last seen on Saturday, July 27th at around 6:30 pm near Thurman Ave. and Bruck St. (43206).

My wife and I rescued her as a 5 week old puppy about 1 month after we got married, so she has a special place in our hearts. I know it is a long shot, but I am always amazed at the 11W community. 

We both appreciate any information and are offering a reward for her return.

UPDATE: Reward is $1,000. Still no sign of Rosie; spent this weekend hanging more signs and passing out flyers. 

UPDATE: Rosie has returned home! We were contacted this morning and met with the individuals who had her. She was picked up the day she went missing and they called us once they saw our signs. Thank you all so much for your support and concern over the last week. We are so lucky to be able to get her back and to be a part of such a great community.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 65 Comments