Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Avengers Endgame Predictions - Who Will Die?

+7 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
March 28, 2019 at 8:53am
98 Comments

So with Endgame just around the corner, I wanted to see who people think could die in the new movie. I will note, there could be potential spoilers below.

So... I think it is widely believed that Cap and Stark may die. I personally think Cap is 100% done. I think IF Cap dies, Stark may, but if Stark dies, Cap will also. Basically, no scenario where Cap lives is Ironman doesn't, but the reverse could happen. I actually do not wish for there to be any deaths, I'm one of the people that is OK with "happy" endings and things killing people off is dumb.

Thor may go too. I talked with someone who said.. Thor is kinda Overpowered. He almost killed Thanos when Thanos already had the full collection of stones. So maybe they kill him off? 

If I had to pick one to go, I'd pick Cap because I think he is a boring character. ( He is like a boyscout to me ) but I coudl see 4 or 5 major people dying.

Yours thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 98 Comments