Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

IPhone or Android? Pros and Cons?

+3 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
September 23, 2018 at 11:23am
55 Comments

Good Sunday morning to all of my fellow dubbers first off. WE HAVE A QUARTERBACK gents. If it aint broke don't fix it. Awhile back I asked about advice on tablets. I ended up getting a surface pro. Couldn't be happier with it, structural durability is probably the most important factor in my choices. Which brings me to today's question. I've decided that I'm going to upgrade to either a iPhone or the equivalent Android? Keep in mind i work in a very severe environment with a lot of dust and dirt, high humidity, moisture in the commercial roofing industry. Also I'm very interested in getting a used Iphone, i could just go ahead a buy a new one but id rather save half the money and use it for another ticket to the "GAME". I have 2 in B deck but 5-6 is my total goal for a semi family reunion. So saving money is always a consideration for heading into the holidays as well. I get off on saving money lol. At times i need to send documents and photos from the roof in a hurry so I'd much rather use my phone and not my tablet. Would love to hear the pro's & cons for both devices as I hold a lot of respect for my fellow dubbers. We have a very smart and diverse community here, very good resource. Thanks ahead time and GO BUCKS.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 55 Comments