Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Give Us Your Best Joke!

+24 HS
BuckeyeBen7.7's picture
January 22, 2018 at 1:12pm
133 Comments

Unfortunately, it's Monday again. While this day drags on, I feel like some funny jokes would be a great pick-me-up for the afternoon. Go ahead, gimme your best joke(s). It can be Buckeye related or about lions and tigers. It can be clean or dirty. As long as it's funny, please post it below! (On a side note, don't go on a website and copy and paste a bunch of jokes. That's just not cool man....)

I'll start!

After the football season ended, neither the Ohio State or TTUN football teams managed to qualify for a bowl game. Since this was such a rare occurance, they decided that there should be some competition anyways! The officials decided to set up a competition in a different, yet fun and entertaining sport- ice fishing! They decided on a five day competition on Lake Erie. Whoever caught the most fish wins!

So on the first day, the OSU football team caught 100 fish. Michigan caught none.

On the second day, the Buckeyes caught 200 fish! Michigan still caught zero. 

After the second day, the Michigan coaches suspected that Ohio State was cheating. To find out how, they dressed up one of their own players in OSU gear and sent him over to the Ohio State camp.  At the end of the day, he returned. The coaches immediately asked him if OSU was cheating. 

The player responded, "Oh hell yeah they are! They're cutting holes in the ice!"

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 133 Comments