Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Favorite Buckeye Swag

+2 HS
Louie1131's picture
April 18, 2017 at 10:09pm
62 Comments

With all the stress that comes with tax day (thanks Fatpants), I think it would be nice to spend a minute or two reminding ourselves of where all that hard earned cash went.

While most of us have our favorite jersey/T-shirt/leopard print buckeye spandex pants, I've seen quite a few more personalized/original items in various posts throughout my time here on 11W and think it would be cool to see some of the more unique stuff people hold dear. I'm currently in the process of working with my cousin to jigsaw a pretty bad ass Ohio shaped end table with self-fabricated legs (pics to come). If you have a link to any purchased items it would be nice to include (as we all are constantly looking for unique gifts for various friends/family). 

I know, I know... Wtf are the Sierra Nevada, Dos Equis, and Stella caps doing in this beautiful piece of wood? Well, I live in Phoenix, you know how much a gd plane ticket to Cbus costs on a grad student salary? (p.s. anyone that can name the brewery from the bottom white cap gets +1) (Link)

Cheesy, yes, but you should see the girl who gave it to me... Also, that mofo holds a ton of go-juice... (Bed bath and beyond Cbus)

They're almost too beautiful to use. (Can't find link, but think I got it from Easton)

During tax day, lets remember what's truly important... THINGS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments