Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings

+5 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
February 14, 2017 at 8:17am
154 Comments

I keep getting text messages about Rambling.  Well, here you go, assholes.  It's Tuesday and we all know what that means...

It means we get to talk about absolutely nothing!  Of course, I'd like to take this time to talk about myself because, well, they're MY fucking Ramblings.  I'm kidding...sort of.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks for the YTowns.  We finally got under contract on our home in Maryland while at the same time yours truly was beginning a new chapter at a new job in the wonderful city of Columbus.  Unfortunately, the wife and kids are still in Maryland until we can find a domicile in the local area.  

Speaking of domiciles, the search has been a motherfucker.  My good buddy 07/10 has sent me tons of links of houses out of my price range.  Thanks, good friend.  Although he did buy me a shot last week.  That was cool I guess.  I digress.  Every showing I've gone to and liked the house there have been multiple offers the same evening.  Apparently Olentangy Schools are desirable /s.  May have found a possible home in Blacklick that will do the job and is well under budget, but I'm still holding out for anything between 33 and 71 and north of the outer loop.

On the sports front, fuck Tom Brady and fuck the Patriots.  Basketbucks are just not good.  Kevin Love needs to man up.  UConn WBB won 100 games and I still would rather watch paint dry than watch a women's basketball game.

Your beer of the week is Land Grant Stiff Arm IPA.  Not because it's the best beer ever but because I finally got to enjoy one in a local establishment whilst being a resident of this lovely city.

Peace, bitches.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 154 Comments