Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Ahhhhh SEC SEC

+2 HS
parabuckeye's picture
December 29, 2016 at 9:45pm
63 Comments

The SEC has now gone 1-5 so far this bowl season with its only win coming from Mississippi State's one point win to a 6-7 MAC team yes I said it a MAC team. Is the SEC done for? If it were any other conference sportswriters would say so, but this is the "SEC Baby". The Big12 is a joke with Texas bottoming out there only teams come out of Oklahoma (Maybe Texas Tom can change things around in Austin). The ACC has Clemson and Florida State. I can't include Louisville because it is a product of a easy conference and schedule this year. Pac-12 lost its baby with the fall of Oregon. Now we have a Washington team in the playoffs that is going to most likely get curb stomped, killed, murdered, raped (I can think of more but I will stop) by Bama. What has happened to college football as we have know it for the last 15 years? Is the B1G the new powerhouse? I guess we will find out in the next few days ladies and gents. Hang on to your hats because its about to get wild.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments