Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Thoughts from left field *Instead of doing stats homework.

0 HS
BuckeyeChief's picture
February 9, 2016 at 4:17pm
75 Comments

Hello all, here are some random thoughts I am having right now:

• I am supposed to be doing statistics homework. Instead I am on 11W eating apple pie from McD's. I find stats to be either really easy or maddening. I am 38 years old and have enough credits to graduate from the University of Phoenix, but I am going to U of Toledo online instead. (I am poised to retire in 2.5 years and REALLY need to get my degree).
  • I am recovering from surgery on my arm and off work for a week, can't work out for two weeks...I have legit been eating like a slob and drinking rivers of pepsi. I have no excuse for this, and my oldest daughter gave me a lecture last night. I went to McDonalds for lunch, have a supersized Big Mac meal with Coke, and a ten piece nuggets. My stomach kinda hurt for a while.
  • I tried to watch "The New Girl" while watching statistics videos...not a fan. I like "2 Broke Girls" when my wife isn't around though.
  • Cam Newton and Under Armour released $300 MVP cleats. ROTFLMAO.. I wouldn't buy them if I played, he went to Ohio State and was a NY Giant. Not for $300.
  • I am hopelessly addicted to "Contest of Champions" on my phone.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 75 Comments