Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Real Petition for Social Media Awareness:

0 HS
0H-10's picture
October 5, 2015 at 4:59am
32 Comments

Petition: In an effort to stem the tide of ass-hattery that flows toward my favourite athletes & celebrities, I vow to never engage in ANY social media communication with ANY amateur student/athlete again. I acknowledge and understand that social media creates a false sense of identity, relationship, and accountability and that this is not a good model for interaction among my fellow human beings now living on planet earth.

Unless it is my sole source of income to communicate with said student/athletes and it is for the student/athlete's benefit as prescribed by his/her coaches and parents within the bounds of decency as predetermined by the governing bodies of his/her sport, or my cousin with whom I have actual common grandparents is the actual student/athlete in question, I vow to never use social media again to communicate in any way with actual people with whom I have NO actual, genuine (not fake, imagined, or superficial) and real (not cyber) relationship, for the love of the game, and for the love of humanity outside the state up north.

Enter your 11 Warriors avatar below if you agree:

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments