Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your Favorite Joke

0 HS
ohioscott's picture
March 4, 2015 at 8:52am
144 Comments

My 76 year old mother lives in Phoenix and for the last year or so I have ended each of our phone calls with a joke. I am running out of good jokes to tell her, so I am hoping to have this thread as a go to for future phone calls.

No rules, tell any jokes you like, but I am looking for story jokes, not one-liners, and jokes on more of the clean side (she likes a little bawdiness). But again, share whatever floats your boat.

Here is one of my favorites that fits with this forum...

A man sits down at the 50 yard line of C-Deck at The Shoe for The Ohio State game against TTUN. He notices an empty seat next to him and ask the older gentleman next to it if the seat was taken? The man says, "no it is empty". The guys say, "wow, that is crazy, who would not show up for THE game with seats like these? The old man says, "well, actually the seat belongs to me, my wife and I have been coming to games for 51 years. In fact this is the first game we have not been here together since she died". The guys says he is sorry and meant no disrespect. A few minutes pass by and the guys says to the old man, "excuse me for prying, but couldn't you have given the ticket to a family member, a friend, or a neighbor? The old man said, "naw, they're all at the funeral". 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 144 Comments