No. 6 Ohio State looks to rebound from last week's loss when it hosts Northwestern at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday.
Ohio State only manufactured 21 points despite compiling 413 total yards on the Nittany Lions.
This week, J.T. Barrett will look to get the passing game back online against the 111th-ranked passing defense in the country.
Successfully predict Barrett's total passing yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section below, and you will earn our King Right t-shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.