Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Braxton Miller video

DWright's picture
April 28, 2014 at 1:32pm
11 Comments

Real life footage of Braxton Miller scoring touchdowns and running fast in live game settings. I guess the music choice is a little different for a football video but I love the song.

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Aargh, seeing those MSU game highlights reminds me of how damn close they were to completing that comeback.

Hopefully next year is the one.

+3 HS
BoFuquel's picture

12-8-2014. GO BUCKS!

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Brax on brax on brax

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I hereby stamp this as a quality offseason post.

Well done.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+5 HS
Bolt's picture

No other player (Jevale McGee excluded) I can think of has made me LOL more during a game than Braxton Miller. I usually wind up spitting out whatever I'm eating and/or drinking, standing up and staring at the TV slackjawed. Then by the time they get to the second replay of whatever he just did I'm just laughing. How...Wha...I don't even...lololol.

+4 HS
Vinginia_Buckeye's picture

MAAAN you gotta love that guy taking snaps for us!! I'll take our guy over ANYONE in the nation...Yea i like our guy...yeap

" I'm a Buckeye "

+2 HS
3GB's picture

He gets knocked a lot on his toughness and injuries, but the dude lays his body on the line on every darn run he makes.  Here's hoping he can have a fun and memorable senior season.

+1 HS
BuckToAsT's picture

I now understand UFM's 4th and I call in the B1G championship.

+4 HS
Him1stftballl8er's picture

+1 wish our fan base would ease up on that call. Hind sight is 20/20

The wise shall inherit glory, but shame shall be the promotion of fools. 

+2 HS
Tampabuckeye85's picture

I never had a knock on brax at all but one thing I recall most is people talking about not throwing receivers open or waiting for them to be wide open to throw. That video showed some pretty good accuracy in some tight tight windows. I now go back and confirm my original thought which was he didn't have confidence in the receivers to throw it sometimes.

-1 HS