I was curious to see just how many current and prospective Buckeye commits would be playing in the various high school All-American games in January. I figured others would be curious as well, so here is a list of the Ohio State commits (and possible commits) who will be playing in the US Army and Under Armour All-American games.
US Army All-American Bowl
- Ezekiel Elliott - RB
- Shelton Gibson - WR (undecided)
- Evan Lisle - OL
- Mike Mitchell - LB (announcing during game)
- Marquez North - WR (undecided)
- James Quick - WR (announcing during game)
- Tony Stevens - WR (FSU decommit)
- Eli Woodard - DB
- Johnny Townsend - P
- Michael Hill - DL
Under Armour All-American Game
- Cam Burrows - DB
- Joey Bosa - DL
- Vonn Bell - DB (undecided)
- Gareon Conley - DB
- Damore'ea Stringfellow - WR (Washington verbal - still in contact with OSU coaching staff)
- Jalin Marshall - ATH
- David Dawson - OL (Michigan decommit)
- Trey Johnson - LB (Auburn decommit)
- Marcus Baugh - TE
So by my count, that is 10 current Buckeye commits, and 8/9 possible commits who will be playing in these two games. I know there are a few other games as well that some of the guys may be playing in, though I do not have those here. I'm excited to see such a strong Buckeye influence in each of these games, and am expecting guys like Elliott, Marshall, Bosa, and others to really shine with the pads on.
**Updated to include Johnny Townsend and Michael Hill in the US Army game, verbal by Gareon Conley, and scheduled announcements at the US Army game by Mitchell and Quick.