Spoke to Alliance Marlington ATH Dymonte Thomas:
- Said he is still 100% on Michigan
- Said he may visit OSU to visit his brother and cousin (Bri'onte Dunn)
- Committed to Michigan because he loved the campus and at the time they were "the only school showing him love". Also mentioned coaching staff treated him and his family very well
- Says Bri'onte is actively recruiting him to OSU
- His goals for this year are to lead his team to a state championship. His goals for college are to graduate college with a degree from the business school
A really classy kid and it wouldn't be fun to root against him if he ends up a Wolverine. Urban Meyer will work this one to the very end, as will Bri'onte Dunn. I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas is a Buckeye next Signing Day, but it will definitely take some work. The good news is he is open to visiting (even if he says it's only to visit family) and that Bri'onte is in his ear.