Listen to this week's episode of the Eleven Warriors Radio Hour on 97.1 the Fan from the comfort of your own browser.
Jason Priestas, Chris Lauderback and Joshua Perry were back in the studio for another session, taking stock of an Ohio State football team that is doing a lot of things really well on the way to 6–0. But… there are lingering concerns about whether the defense and the running game have what it takes to win a national championship.
- Indiana's Peyton Ramsey cooked on the Ohio State secondary – for a half at least.
- Dwayne Haskins is still doing Dwayne Haskins things and you know what, he doesn't need a nickname forced on him
- Agonizing over Haskins finishing three yards short of Art Schlichter's single game record (and how important it is for the Buckeyes to have someone knock Art out of that spot)
- Brian Hartline, Terry McLaurin, Parris Campbell, Ben Victor and others continue to resuscitate the Zone 6 brand
- Ohio State has a chunk play problem
- But! There are a lot of positive defensive numbers
- We take listener calls for the first time ever!
- Ohio State picked to finish 8th in the Big Ten in men's basketball. Are you buying it?
- Can Haskins win the Heisman as well as Tua is playing?
- What conference or conferences will get boned in the College Football Playoff?
Be sure to follow the Radio Hour on Twitter and tweet us to have your questions read on air.