Listen to this week's episode of the Eleven Warriors Radio Hour on 97.1 the Fan from the comfort of your own browser.
Joshua Perry was back in studio this week to join Jason and Chris and he got things off to a roaring start with a Kerry Coombs impression.
Storylines from Ohio State's 40-28 win over TCU:
- What “character games” mean for a team
- TCU's plan for the game some love
- Who is Ohio State's best player: Nick Bosa or Dwayne Haskins?
- How a player with so much on the line (NFL) handles an injury like Bosa is facing
- The best way to handle a player having a bad night and how Austin Mack bounces back
- In awe of Dre'Mont Jones
- Perry on how TCU's Darius Anderson broke that 93-yard touchdown run and whether there's long-term concern about Ohio State's back seven
Urban Meyer's return for the Tulane game:
- Credit to Meyer for taking every question Monday
- Meyer's plan to be a “game manager,” deferring to Ryan Day and Kevin Wilson, and how that translates to the field
- Are you even trying, Big Ten?
- Donovan Peoples-Jones emerging for Michigan (he's going to be a problem)
- Is anyone beating Alabama this season?
- Dwayne Haskins as the No. 1 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft
- Big love for Big Bad Joe Burrow
- Florida State is ass this season
The Eleven Warriors Radio Hour airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on 97.1 the Fan. Tune into 97.1 on the FM radio dial, catch it live online, on iTunes, in the 97.1 the Fan app (iOS/Android), or via RSS.
Be sure to follow the Radio Hour on Twitter and tweet us to have your questions read on air.