Listen to this week's episode of the Eleven Warriors Radio Hour on 97.1 the Fan from the comfort of your own browser.
This week Jason and Chris got hype for the dedication of the Woody Hayes statue in Newcomerstown, recapped another wild run of developments in the Zach Smith saga, broke down which true freshmen might see meaningful minutes first, wondered why State College doesn't have more hotels, and more.
Oh, and big news! You can now catch the show on iTunes. Here's this week's rundown:
- Woody Hayes is coming home to Newcomerstown
- Whiskey glasses and some of our best tees are back in stock in Eleven Warriors Dry Goods
- Zach Smith's mother – and Courtney Smith's mom – defend the fired Ohio State wide receivers coach
- Writer Jeff Snook drops a bombshell: Tom and Michelle Herman tipped off Brett McMurphy
- Herman and McMurphy deny Snook's allegations. Kind of.
- McMurphy speaks to Courtney Smith's mother
- Courtney Smith speaks to Ohio State's investigators…
- …As did Zach Smith
- Details behind a Zach Smith arrest for OVI in 2013 emerge
- What do we see happening in the end?
- True freshmen who will see minutes this fall
- Teradja Mitchell's amazing father
- Tough calls in our 99 Warriors series
- Penn State's outrageous hotel gouging
- Ohio State's new tailgate experience