Ohio State's video team got back in the lab for a new series, which dropped this week.
In the first episode of a video series titled “Voices,” the Buckeyes offered a behind-the-scenes look at how they fought for a season and prepared to play without knowing whether or not they'd actually get a chance to do so this fall.
Some of the highlights:
- A clip of Ryan Day addressing the team via Zoom when they learned the Big Ten had postponed the season to the spring.
- Justin Fields and Jonathon Cooper discuss their national television pitches.
- Day tells the team about the statement about fighting for the season that he's about to release and asks anyone who disagrees with it to come and talk to him.
- Day imploring the players to enjoy their time and prepare for their chance.
- Cooper on the first day back of preseason camp: “This is what we worked for. This is what we worked so hard for. To be out here to have a chance to play. Now look at it. What are we going to do with it?”
You can watch the full 11-minute video above.