Big Ten Media Days kick off Monday afternoon in Chicago, Illinois. With the football season a mere five weeks away, Ohio State released its official 2016 roster Monday morning.
It includes the lauded 2016 freshman class, from Jordan Fuller's No. 4 to Nick Bosa's No. 97.
Here are the full listings, listed in descending order of recruiting ranking. This list also includes JUCO transfer offensive lineman Malcolm Pridgeon:
Other roster notes:
- Quarterback J.T. Barrett is now listed at 6-1, 222, which is one inch and three pounds smaller than his 2015 listing.
- The Buckeyes rostered punter Drue Chrisman, whom they originally planned to grayshirt.
- Redshirt freshman tight end A.J. Alexander posted a 19-pound weight gain. He's up to 254.
- Redshirt freshman defensive lineman Jashon Cornell is up to 280 from 265.
- Receiver Noah Brown is down to 218 after being listed at 222 last year.
- Redshirt freshman quarterback Joe Burrow added 10 pounds (up to 218), though Dwayne Haskins is now the biggest QB in the unit room.
- Number changes: WR Johnnie Dixon (5 to 1), CB Damon Arnette (13 to 3), WR Corey Smith (84 to 5), DE Jalyn Holmes (10 to 11), DE Rashod Berry (24 to 13), RB Antonio Williams (3 to 26), CB Joshua Norwood (14 to 28), LB Nick Conner (34 to 43).