No. 1 Ohio State is 7-0 and heads to New Jersey to face Rutgers on primetime on Saturday.
Though Ohio State's offense was statistically up to snuff, Urban Meyer cited third down and red zone play as the reason he made the switch to J.T. Barrett, who will get his first start of the season against the Scarlet Knights.
Successfully predict J.T. Barrett's total yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of t-shirt from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.