Ohio State is 4-0. Indiana is 4-0. Somebody's "0" has got to go!
The last time these two teams got together, Indiana RB Tevin Coleman got busy; he finished the day with 228 rushing yards (long of 90) and three touchdowns. Thankfully he plays for the Atlanta Falcons now, but Indiana's Jordan Howard and Devine Redding aren't slouches.
Ohio State showed some vulnerability up the middle against Western Michigan, so interior rush defense will be a focus during Saturday's game in Bloomington.
Successfully predict Indiana's total rushing yards (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of t-shirt from the fabled 11W Dry Goods Store.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.