Let's get meta.

Forum Topic Duplication Madness Syndrome

0 HS
0H-10's picture
December 23, 2017 at 10:54am
42 Comments

CREATE FORUM TOPIC

SUBJECT (CHECK THE FORUM TO AVOID DUPES, LEST YOU WIND UP IN 11W JAIL) *

IMO- we have had so many forum threads with themes that are so often repeated it is really watering down the potency of this amazing site. There are currently at least 3 separate posts related to “flips” and often 3-100 forum posts relating to Jim Harbaugh's latest nose-picking, and/or JT Barrett’s leadership/talent/weenie arm as compared to Haskins/Burrow/TSmith, etc. What's wrong with venting on someone else's post of the same topic?

Are the Mods too busy or have they been given new restraints for use of the banhammer or am I just too sensitive to repeat titles/themes as I read the forums? It seems to me that redundancy of topics really diminishes the overall value of the great content typically expected by 'dubbers'.

Is it so difficult to search before you post? Is there a more effective method or universal trick that could be utilized before posting to assure non-proliferation of weapons of mass duplication?

Wading through some of these dupe forum topics is driving me up the wall in my limited, yet highly-valued time on the site.

[we aren’t too busy to turn voting on]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments