Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

My Compliments to the 11W Staff

+26 HS
You can't spell chump without UM's picture
December 4, 2017 at 2:55am
18 Comments

I just wanted to thank the fine folks that work for 11W. You guys give us a place where we can come and discuss our favorite teams at our beloved university, as well as provide us with quality writing, clever wittiness, and inside information that other sites can't top. We can cheer together when we prosper (fuck Michigan), and we can come here and vent when things don't go our way (you know, so long as we stay within the limits of the rules).
Seriously, over 600 comments on an article stating that the Buckeyes didn't make the playoff, which were mainly stating our frustrations and displeasures with the decision is mind-boggling, and yet bittersweet also. Because when I'm around people that either don't know much about football, or simply don't want to talk about it, I come here, and I'm never disappointed. So again, thank you dearly for your diligent efforts; they go neither unnoticed nor unappreciated.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments