Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11w community has it so good. It doesn't go unnoticed.

+2 HS
mockjocks's picture
October 23, 2016 at 12:53am
20 Comments

It was 12:41a when I checked, and RLR didn't have a single comment on their (late-posting) story, breaking that PSU had beat Ohio State. Gone are the days where the 11w site crashes There were over 300 comments on 11w within an hour of the game.

I love the passion Buckeye Nation has. It's okay to be upset...within reason. That's what being a fanatic as all about. The crazy highs and lows are what makes being a Buckeye fan better than most anything in the world. So let the angry birds have their time on the boards. At least for a day (or two). It's so rare when we lose, so overreaction is just built up over weeks and weeks. We really only get to do this once a year, so venting brings a bit of therapy - that I would think is healthy.

Thanks to 11w for giving us a place to come and vent during the losses, and cheer like hell after all the wins. As a Buckeye fan, there's no other site place I'd rather be...

(EDIT - Hopefully I posted this in the right forum category. Go easy on me, I almost never do forum posts)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments