Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

fantasy football dynasty league

+4 HS
URBANDYNASTY's picture
August 5, 2016 at 12:17am
59 Comments

Hey guys I hope we're all having a wonderful Thursday evening! Was curious to see how many (if any) of my fellow buckeye brothers would be interested in starting up a dynasty fantasy football league. For those who haven't heard of this before, I'll explain what it is exactly. The standard fantasy leagues you have a live draft at the beginning of the season and you run with your team for the rest of the season and start fresh to start the next season. In a dynasty league you keep your same players going into the next season. So it adds a whole different dimension of strategizing during the season and off season...yes I said off season haha. It is all year round, with a rookie draft and ongoing transactions all year long. Are you going to draft a guy like Big Ben as your QB or are you going to start younger with a guy like Teddy Bridgewater knowing he has the potential to bring you many solid seasons? Or maybe you'll draft teddy as your back up qb to help with a future rebuild if you drafted a handful of veterans! If this sounds interesting please let me know I'd love to get 10-12 guys to join. 

join link :http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/184333?invite=true&eh=18811241 

password: buckeyes1

if you prove to be inactive i will replace you so we are full of active users, once joined please let me know!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments