Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

D Wade rumored to cavs( which seems far fetched), but what are your thoughts?

+2 HS
PoopOnMichigan13's picture
July 5, 2016 at 8:55pm
85 Comments

So Im sure you have all heard the rumors of Dwyane Wade joining the Cavs to reunite with LeBron for a shot at another title. Obviously the Cavs have little wiggle room for adding players so if we can get him it would be a great move...on paper.

I have a few questions about all of this. First, is Wade really willing to leave so much money on the line to play with LeBron, while leaving the team he has played for his entire career? Second, does adding Wade mean no JR? and if so Id rather keep JR for his shooting, but thats just me. Third, would moving Shump open enough room(about 9mil) that Wade would be willing to sign?

Ive heard some fans say we should trade Love(crazy if you ask me)  to get Wade. I would be open to looking at the possibilities, but unless we are adding some very good role players/an allstar I dont see it benefiting us much, and even then Im not sold. I would be ok with trading Shump to clear room, but outside of that I dont like trading anyone else just to add Wade. Essentially trading Shump for Wade sounds good to me, but other than that we dont have room to give anyone up unless we are getting an obvious upgrade.

I dont know how realistic any of this is, but its the offseason and we might as well discuss it. Id love to hear what you guys think about his fit, the possibility of it happening, and whatever else you can think of.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 85 Comments