Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Dasan McCullough's Father To Coach At IU

+6 HS
oprettyricky's picture
February 8, 2021 at 4:14pm
42 Comments

Don't shoot the messenger but just thought it may be worth sharing as it has connections to OSU recruiting.

Deland McCullough, who coached the Kansas City Chiefs RBs & father of 4-star, top 100 Ohio State commit Dasan has been hired to coach RBs and Indiana. 

Also worth mentioning that Deland was on Indiana’s staff from 2011 to 2016 under Kevin Wilson and was still part of the staff when Indiana coach Tom Allen was hired as defensive coordinator and he left when Wilson got fired

Dasan seems all-in on Ohio State so it will be interesting to see if he would like to check out his father's new employer - I think his commitment sticks bc OSU is elite and our coaches are elite. And I like most of you will not lie, Allen seems like a great HC and is loved by his players. I am in full support of a little family rivalry though! 

Interesting to follow too with the Al Washington rumors swirling since Dasan is projected to play LB and Washington led the charge in his recruiting. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments