Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Four-Star OLB Gabe Powers to Make College Commitment Saturday Night

0 HS
Zack Carpenter's picture
July 31, 2020 at 10:47pm
21 Comments

Marysville (Ohio) High School four-star prospect Gabe Powers is set to make his college commitment at approximately 7 p.m. on Saturday night. 

Both Powers and his father, Mike Powers, told Eleven Warriors of Gabe's intentions earlier this week, and they confirmed with us early Friday afternoon that Gabe would be announcing his commitment at 7 p.m. Powers will have the opportunity to celebrate his commitment with a group of family members and friends at their home in West Mansfield.

If I won the lottery tonight, I would gamble my winnings on Powers to choose Ohio State, and I would feel good about it. Powers and his family have a terrific relationship with linebackers coach Al Washington, and I think that'll be the No. 1 factor for the Buckeyes to win out in this recruitment over Penn State, Michigan and others. 

Powers is the No. 1 prospect in Ohio, the No. 2 outside linebacker and No. 45 overall player in the 2022 class.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments