Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Ohio State, TTUN Going Head-To-Head For Top 2021 Recruit DE Najee Story

-1 HS
Benwin's picture
January 31, 2019 at 3:42pm
22 Comments

Per 247Sports

“Before we left, their new defensive line coach Shaun Nua came over to me and said he couldn’t let me leave without giving me a Michigan offer,” he added. “I was very surprised by that, to be honest. It felt amazing and I was pretty speechless because I had just met Coach Nua that day. This was my first visit to Michigan and everything was great.”

“Shortly after landing his Michigan offer, Story talked with Ohio State assistant coach Tony Alford by phone. Story was supposed to attend the Ohio State junior day the week before, but that was canceled due to weather.

‘I did speak with Coach Alford the night I got back from Michigan, and he told me he intended to do something in person but that wasn’t possible because things got canceled,” Story explained. “He went ahead and offered me a scholarship right then. Ohio State has been the team I’ve watched growing up, so for them to offer me is hard to put into words.'”

Story is heading back to Columbus this Saturday with his father.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments