Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Maryland's New Hire Could Make Waves

+10 HS
KansasBuckNut's picture
December 12, 2018 at 2:16pm
62 Comments

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/12/12/elijah-brooks-joins-mar...

First time doing one of these. Can't wait to find out where I messed up. Hope the link works..

It was well believed that Mike Locksley getting hired at Maryland was going to galvanize the recruiting efforts in the DMV for the terps. This is already evident in the flip of 4star WR Isaiah Hazel. And as of today, Locksley just hired the DeMatha High School head coach, Elijah Brooks as the new Maryland RB coach. DeMatha has produced some talent over the years and this year isn't any different. Just to name two, Nick Cross (one time OSU target) FSU commit and DeMarcco Hellams Bama commit are already being linked to the terps. Are their flips a done deal? Of course not.. but it is easy to see that the terps are moving in a direction they like. And I know not all of us agree on this, but I like a very competitive B1G and that includes recruiting. Its awesome seeing Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Iowa, Maryland and others snag 4 stars they used to only dream about.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments