Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Wandale Robinson Crystal Ball Prediction

0 HS
Andrew Lind's picture
May 23, 2018 at 9:57am
32 Comments

This morning, Ohio State offered a scholarship to Frankfort, Kentucky, Western Hills three-star all-purpose back Wandale Robinson. It's an offer he's long coveted and one that immediately puts the Buckeyes in the thick of his recruitment — Duke, Kentucky and Purdue were among his leaders.

Ohio State is recruiting him as a slot receiver and returner, and his speed and shiftiness make him a dynamic and dangerous option at both positions. He reminds me a lot of Darren Sproles, and the Buckeyes aren't pursuing anybody else with those attributes.  

With that, I placed my 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction in favor of Ohio State. He's set to take a few official visits this summer and fall, but I think the opportunity presented in Columbus will be too much for him to pass up.

Robinson's offer (or even his commitment) won't/wouldn't impact the staff's pursuit of any other running backs or wide receivers moving forward. But that said, I don't think the staff will add another running back this cycle.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments