Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

5 Star Recruiting

+2 HS
silverbullet71's picture
December 20, 2017 at 10:17pm
65 Comments

With all the talk being about 5* this and 5* that today, it got me to thinking, who are the 5* players Urban has landed while at Ohio State. By everyone's reactions today, you would swear it has to be 5* or bust.  According to 247's site (the only one I pulled up) Urban has actually only landed 7 5* guys prior to this years class. 

Adolphus Washington: Solid player at OSU, I don't know if I would say game changer
Noah Spence: Great talent, just liked E a little too much. 
Vonn Bell: Showed moments of greatness, other times looked lost in space. Seems to be doing alright in the NFL though
Jalin Marshall: Hyped as the next Heisman winner at OSU, never quite lived up to those expectations, minus one game where he went for 4 TD's I believe
Raekwon McMillian: Fans grilled him his senior year, but I for one believe he had a solid career at Ohio State
Justin Hilliard: Has battled injuries and been buried on the depth chart his entire career thus far
Nick Bosa: Easily the best player on this list and only going to improve

Don't get to caught up in the star chasing game.  I will make this prediction right now, out of the 4 guys OSU "missed" on at the end, only 1 of them will make any significant impact in college and that is Cox. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 65 Comments