Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

T.Grimes UPDATE

+8 HS
BuckeyesRwright15's picture
December 18, 2016 at 7:37am
43 Comments

https://youtu.be/b-VfAVvLa9U Saw on bucknuts the rivals 5 stars challenge and this ideo was a recommendation out all the WRs I saw, 3 caught my eye J. Jeudy, J. Lewis and Grimes. I didn't see DPJ think he was injured but watch rivals video and that video. Grimes is big fast and strong, taller than those guys and might be faster. Urban my have just got the best WR in the past few classes in the nation to come to our offense. 247 has this kid Devonta Smith a 5 star and he might be the worst route runner I have ever witnessed.

UPDATE from my post on Trevon Grimes and why he's special I see a faster M. Thomas with this kid he got into with some Michigan parents at the opening, fires back criticism mostly from scUM fans. Took a shot at T. Lindsey and him committing to Braska over OSU. This kid backs down from no1 and talks a lot and I love that

I cant believe this kid dropped in 3 of the 4 rankings. 247sports rating of WRs is the worst.

2013 had 3 5stars and had Robert Foster and some Rhodes kid above Treadwell. They had Mike Williams a low 4 star but he got elite in college

2014 all three of their 5 stars are pretty much bust their best wr in that class was KD cannon probably a 1-2 rounder next year.

2015 they got Calvin ridley correct but the next 3 after him 2 were 5 star are bad Preston Williams transferred Colorado St the 4th ranked kid transferred from LSU. they also had the best DB on bama's roster at 49 but they had Sheffield a 5 star he still might redeem himself next year.

In 2016 class they have this kid that had a good army game the top ranked WR WTF they have Grimes at 13 just ahead of the kid that sucked up the army game they still have smith as a 5 star. I get why Myers dropped and J. Lewis from Cali but Grimes didn't even participate and he dropped. sucks they're gonna regret this in 2 years when he's one of the best WR in the nation

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments