Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Auburn and Bagmen

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
January 26, 2015 at 3:49pm
43 Comments

Idk if there is a thread about this already ( sorry if there is) but I've seen people talking a lot about it in different threads so I want to bring it under 1 roof.

My point to this thread is trifold.

1 Has anyone on ESPN or any major sports news networked picked up on the Irvin picture? I didn't hear anything but I mean come on! Wtf ?!?! He goes to au , flips his commitment and then flashes what looks like at least $7000 ( probably closer to $10,000) then claims its from his grandma? In the words of Keyshawn "come on man!" Whose grandma gave them 7k straight up chase?! I made $5000 from my graduation party and I had 200 guest ,2 of whom are high multimillionaires (not bragging just trying to show u my point , sorry if that annoys anyone) . I just can't believe that someone's grandma handed them 7k to say congrat on your high school football career . Now if he said his uncle Michael gave it to him I'd be a little more equined to believe him but your grandma ? Not buying it !

2  Before his trip to tOSU ,Beckners coach said his visit to au had pushed them right to the front of the line in his Recruiment . Now there is no proof of this but after seeing Irvin's picture I just have a bad feeling Irvin isn't the only recruit to leave au with a boat load of cash . With kids like Gibson , Davis and others taking trips there it makes you wonder if they were given some cash to open up their recruitment a little . Im not to worried about it but just something to think about .

3 Has the NCAA looked into this? I can't imagine they have over looked it but who knows. If anyone can find out the answer to that question I would greatly appreciate it! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments