Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Post-Dwyer: Gibson on VT game and Top 3

0 HS
SilverState's picture
August 25, 2014 at 11:34am
46 Comments

Things are looking pretty good (though, as Birm suggested, analysts may be underestimating Arizona and Oklahoma.)

When asked what Gibson plans to take from the visit? He told me following his game, "I want to go up there and have a good time with all of the recruits. The last time I was there I liked it. I'll get a chance to see Braxton. He is real cool and we have a good bond. We joked a lot when I was up there last time. I look up to him and we have the same ability on the field, so there's a connection."

Gibson said Arizona and Oklahoma were in his top three. Both schools want him at quarterback and that is the only position he wants to play at the next level. The 247Sports Crystal Ball has him as a 55% lock to Ohio State.

Gibson added, "Ohio State is my clear leader. I like the offense they run, I really like everything. I know it's cold, but it's cold in the NFL too. The most important thing is they want me a quarterback, not athlete."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2173895-kynons-korner-the-ripple-effe...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments