Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Feel Like Ono Understands the Fund Raising Game

+7 HS
RCRoy45's picture
November 6, 2023 at 9:31am
9 Comments

Anyone else think that TTUN President Ono put himself in the middle of this strictly as a fund raising technique- it’s a lot easier to send the follow up asking for money when you appear to back your football team to the hilt - I’ll bet donations are up 10-15% just because they have a president who will stand up for the football team.

At the end of the day the B1G isn’t going to be pushed around by a member school and TTUN ain’t going anywhere - so if the B1G wants to suspend the coach and coordinators indefinitely- they can’t go to a judge and file an injunction as far as I know - doesn’t being a member school also have them agree to abide by the commissioners leadership you less there is a clear violation of actual law?  I’m no attorney and don’t even play one on tv - but that’s my thought

Brilliant to the Pres to send his popularity through the roof and increase fund raising - but it’s not going to amount to much in terms of limiting the punishment IMHO…

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments