College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Quality of BTN Content

+17 HS
OnPoint's picture
October 12, 2022 at 9:34pm
77 Comments

Yesterday, I watched the Paul Finebaum Show on SEC Network for the first time. It was the only thing related to college football that I could find on YouTube TV. I did find it engaging enough to watch it from start to finish. Today, it happened again. And, not only that, but I also ended up watching the ‘Out of Pocket’ segment that followed the Paul Finebaum Show. Consuming college football content that has nothing to do with OSU is making me uncomfortable.  

When I get home from work, I religiously check BTN but often don’t find anything worth watching. It is either ‘Football in 60’ between two random B1G teams or some non-football-related live event. What I really want to watch is (A) film breakdown and analysis of recent games, (B) analysis of upcoming games, and (C) some form of engagement from B1G fanbases (e.g., host taking calls from B1G fans). 

I think BTN coverage is not football centric and is very dull compared to SEC Network. I would love to know what you guys think about the BTN coverage and what changes would you propose to its coverage.

---------------

P.S. Mods, feel free to take this down if this is something that has been discussed recently on these forums.

[Mod edit: Moved to College Sports]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 77 Comments