Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ticketmaster/Seatgeek Question: Best Time to Buy?

+1 HS
Cooper's picture
September 28, 2022 at 10:05am
28 Comments

Hi everyone, 

I have a question with regards to the best time to buy tickets for the Ohio State @ Maryland game in November. I am currently looking and there are some decent tickets for ~$70 right now. Should I buy them now or wait until the date is closer? I imagine Maryland will be around 5-5, maybe 6-4 if they don't collapse, so I am not sure how invested the fanbase will be in this game. It is somewhat hard to predict the demand two months in advance, although my gut tells me Maryland fans will not want to watch their team potentially get pummeled in cold November weather. I also read an article that states the best time to buy is a week before the event, but I am unsure if I want to take that risk.

It is not the end of the world if I buy the tickets now, it is just funny to watch the prices that sandwich the OSU game starting at $5 and $12. I was more interested to hear your opinions on the best time to buy tickets for events in general, especially since the Browns come to D.C. in a few months and I always see the Cavs when they play the Wizards. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments