Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: If You Could Attend An Ohio State Football Game with Four Celebrities, Who Would They Be?

Josh Poloha's picture
September 5, 2022 at 8:00am
58 Comments

Good Morning and happy (Victory) Monday, Buckeye Nation!

This Monday seems a whole lot better now that Ohio State just beat Notre Dame, doesn't it? Beating a top-five opponent certainly isn't a bad way to start the season.

Everybody seemed to be at the game between the Buckeyes and Fighting Irish Saturday night. With so many celebrities in the Shoe – both Ohio State alums and non-Ohio State grads alike – it made this week's question pretty easy for me. So, let's get right into it.

This Week's Question: If You Could Attend An Ohio State Football Game With Four Celebrities, Who Would They Be? You would sit in a suite with this group for the entire game. Two stipulations: They must still be alive and at least one celebrity must be an Ohio State alum.

Honestly, this one was very tough to narrow down to just four. The group that I would choose: LeBron James, Taylor Swift, Mark Titus, and the founder of Chipotle.

• As a Cavs fan, LeBron is the reason I was able to witness at least one Cleveland championship in my life and I'll always remember that night on June 19, 2016.
  • High School Josh was obsessed with Swift. I had to include her on this list for that reason alone.
  • Titus certainly seems like an odd choice here, but imagine the types of stories he would tell and the things I would be able to learn from his time at Ohio State.
  • The Chipotle one seems odd, right? Since I couldn't narrow it down to just four, I figured I'd at least try and smooth talk my way into getting free Chipotle for life.

What say you? Who would be included in your group and why?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments