Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Pick a Coach from Somewhere else to Replace One of Ours

+7 HS
milhouse4588's picture
May 11, 2022 at 1:05pm
66 Comments

There have been a LOT of conversations of the last year about our coaching staff, the massive turnover this offseason, and what our coaches should be doing better (as if the armchair coaches on this board know so much more than they do).

It brings me to my question:

If you could replace one or more of our coaches with a coach from another school, who would it be and why?

Would you swap Ryan Day for Nick Saban? Mick for another S&C coach?

Have at it. I'll also preface this discussion with the disclaimer that I am not asking this in a negative way. Valid criticism in the comments is welcomed but shitting on our coaches for perceived (without evidence) shortcomings isn't the goal here.

For what it's worth, I love our coaching staff. We may not be at the level of Alabama right now but I do believe our coaching staff puts our players in the best chance to succeed both on the field and off of it. I don't know if I would change any of them right now, especially without seeing the on-field product this coming season. Our program at least appears to handle things in a way that I view takes into account the players' entire lives instead of just being a football factory.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 66 Comments