Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State vs Purdue Replay

+5 HS
oprettyricky's picture
November 15, 2021 at 11:47am
3 Comments

Not sure about anyone else but I love rewatching/listening to replays of the games the Monday or Tuesday after and just wanted to share because I thought someone else may be searching on YouTube or elsewhere for it. A comment I often see on here is people requesting the full game replay to watch our beloved Buckeyes.

Anyways, I came across a website a few weeks ago that has a bunch of games on replay for football - no pop-ups, no credit card required, no commercials (I think this one has a couple of the ESPN 15-second in games ads), nothing like that. Just scroll down a little bit to the video and click play and enjoy.  It also is great for games that we may have missed that were on at the same time as the Buckeyes were playing.

Here is the link for those of you interested in watching a replay of the game from Saturday and you can click around on the left and there are other games as well!

I recommend just bookmarking this site because it has made me happy to not have to search for game replays as much as I used to 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments