Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

An Apology, from a Bama Fan, for the Rest of the Fan Base...

+203 HS
BamaMike's picture
January 5, 2021 at 8:00pm
109 Comments

It's been a long time since I've posted here, used to be really active! 

I've seen all the complete foolishness being posted on Facebook by people I know, Alabama pages that I'm on, comment sections on articles... so on and so forth.  

I know DAMN WELL that tOSU isn't scared to play Alabama, and for people to insinuate as much is not only ridiculous, but it's insulting.  I've got no idea who will win on Monday (if it still gets played then), but is going to be a hell of a game.  I hope we don't get tOSU team that pummeled Clemson, though, I know that much!  

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we're not all morons in the Bama fan base.  I've been yelling at people all day, since the COVID news broke earlier.  

I'd rather the game get delayed so that everyone is at full strength, than for tOSU to come in short handed.  If we won that way (still not a sure thing), it'd be tainted and will always leave the question of "would we have won if they were at full strength?".

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 109 Comments